19–20 JULY 2018 | Acacia Hotel, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, Philippines
EnerCon 2018 will provide a timely venue for a wide range of stakeholders in the energy sector to share information and insights pertinent to sustainable energy adoption and development in the ASEAN and around the world.
Expect plenary presentations from renowned experts and/or practitioners in the field of Energy and the Environment as well as a mini-exhibit of selected energy-related industries and organizations.
Keeping to the theme of this year’s conference,“Energy and the Environment: Challenges and Opportunities amidst ASEAN Integration towards Inclusive Growth”, we are inviting proposals for presentations on the following thematic areas:
- Sustainable Energy Policy, Regulation, and Institutions
- Sustainable Energy Technologies
- Sustainable Energy Financing and Public-Private Partnerships
- Sustainable Energy and Local Economic Development
- Sustainable Energy and the Environment
- Philippine Energy Sector and Optimal Energy Mix
Proposals must be submitted via email with“Proposal Submission” in the subject line to email@example.com by 30 April 2018 (5:00 PM GMT+8)