[01-26-2018] Job opportunities: Accountant
EEPSEA is looking for a qualified Vietnamese to fill in Accountant position.
- Position title: Accountant
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Type of contract: Part-time employee
- Report to: Director
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Financial accounting: The accountant needs to ensure proper compliance of the organization accounting to the principles stipulated by the law and by the rules and policies as set out by EEPSEA, UEH and involved Donors. Some specific tasks are below, but not exhaustively:
- Carry out bookkeeping of the projects’ accounts to ensure that the management is compiled with the requirement of the specific donors.
- Enter data into the accounting system.
- Consolidate quarterly and yearly the accounts requested by authorized persons, including UEH staff and auditors.
- Sign on bank transfer forms.
- Control cash flow both between donors and EEPSEA
- Check all contracts before approval in accordance with budget and prepare respective payments.
- Prepare cash flow projections for headquarter when requested.
- Manage and follow up quarterly fund request orders to donors.
- Finalize financial statements and invoices to the donors as required.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree and relevant field experiences in financial and/or accounting
- At least 4-year direct working experience in financial and/or accounting field
- Practical experience with national and international education and non-profit sector (familiar with UEH or other universities financial system and/or international cooperation programs is a PLUS)
- Practical experience with accounting software and Computer literate on MS office software.
- Good command of Vietnamese and English.
Interested candidates should send CV to Ms.Tran Khanh Hoa (email@example.com) by February 5th, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.